Buying & Selling With Social Distancing
Buyers and sellers have expressed concern about how property can be viewed during this difficult and trying time. Please be assured that safety, yours and ours, is a top priority for all of us at this time.
Both Washington and Oregon have put rules and recommendations in place for real estate sales to continue during the Coronavirus outbreak.
- To view properties, buyers must be pre-approved and ready to purchase now.
- All showing arrangements are handled by the Listing Broker to insure appointments don't overlap. They will set times with your showing Broker.
- Social Distancing will be practiced at all times. To accomplish this, only two buyers at a time may view a property.
- Showing Brokers and buyers are to use PPE while viewing a property.
- Sellers are asked to have all lights on and room/closet doors open in preparation for showings. Doing so will limit touches.
- Video tours will be arranged for sellers who are not comfortable having their property shown and for buyers who are not comfortable viewing properties in person.
- All inspections will be completed using the same procedures. This will mean that buyers will not be able to be present during the inspection but will still be able to review the report(s) with the inspector(s) either by video or phone.
- All paperwork will be completed electronically.
Please Review These Seller/Buyer Advisories
Buyer Covid 19 Advisory
Seller Covid 19 Advisory